Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthdays on a mission are very weird...

Hey everyone this is Elder Keegan here, who is now 19 years old, which is blowing my mind! Birthdays on a mission are very weird and I can’t really explain it, but it really is kind of another day, but I feel like an old man its cool.

I am getting transferred again which is insane, they don’t want me staying in a place more than a month I think haha, but good news is Elder Clement is coming with me!! Ya we got transferred together! We are going to Midland 3rd South! My new address is 3601 Andrews Highway Apt#405, Midland TX 79703! So same city, but still going to miss all of the friends I’ve made in this area and all of the love I have felt!

I am here on a mission on my birthday and really there is no other place I would rather be right now, I am so blessed to be sharing this message every single day and helping those who need me always. I really am a “wretched man”, but I am trying every day to be more like my Father in Heaven. Life really goes by way too fast, I’m not going to lie, but I really have no regrets! Live every day the best way you can. Do what makes you happy and what makes God happy and you will never need anything else.

This week we were low on people to teach so Elder Clement and I went out an entire day and just found new people to talk to. We prayed to Heavenly Father to help us get morning contacts and the number we set was really high and never been done in our area before, but we knew with the Lord’s help we could do it. So that day we saw more people outside than all of the other days combined and we reached our goal and then surpassed it, so it’s good to set goals and it’s good to put the pressure on our Heavenly Father sometimes:)

I love you all thank you so much for the birthday wishes, remember to be happy and be you and don’t care what anyone thinks cause the only way to be truly happy is truly to be you :)

Thanks for being my friends! Elder Keegan







 

No comments:

Post a Comment