Monday, January 27, 2014

No matter how weird it is here in TEXAS, He needs me here and I can see why...

Here we are in the library of the University, which I live right across from. It is fun. There are a lot of kids here my age and its weird-ing me out to see like what I could be doing right now. But I would rather be here ANY DAY because this is where the Lord needs me. No matter how weird it is here in TEXAS, He needs me here and I can see why.

I have found out ways to talk to the more- wealthy sort of people which softens their hearts so the Spirit can testify to them that this is true. And I am so blessed that God has given me this knowledge so I can help out my fellow men.

SO a couple of cool things happened this week… It was Australia day on Sunday so that was a party haha. Really though, it was pretty cool. I biked over 200 miles, he (my comp) has like a mileage counter thing. And I found out that there is always an oil rig in sight no matter where you are in Midland so that was pretty cool.

So we are teaching Marie and she is one of the most amazing women in the world. She is so Christ-like and awesome and I am so blessed to be able to teach her. We took her on a church tour this week and we ended the tour in the chapel. We took a minute to just sit there and think. When we did this the spirit came over all of us and we all began to almost weep. She looked over at me and said what is going on.......I looked back and told her that is the Spirit of God and He is telling you these things are true. It was one of the coolest moments of my entire life. The Spirit will testify truth to us! Ask and you shall receive! The House of the Lord is truly there if you ever need a place to think and to get away…go to the chapel and feel of the spirit because it is always there I know it.

It has been an amazing week filled with soft hearts and blessing left and right.

Jesus is the Christ. Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord’s kingdom once again established to the earth.

I love you and I am so blessed and honored to be here.

I’m always here if you need anything but no one seems to take me up on my offer. I’m here.

Love Keegan
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment