Monday, August 11, 2014

This week was a toughy...

Hello outside world, how is it out there? 
Inside the mission life is going good, it has been a real tough this week though, Kandy’s baptism is going to have to be pushed back to next week, so pray that everything goes well there and that she will be completely converted to the gospel.

Also I am staying in Portales for another transfer and I am getting a new companion Elder Hammond so this is going to be fun. This is now the longest area I have ever served in and it is the smallest city by far which is awesome haha.

So last week was a toughy. We didn’t teach too many lessons unfortunately but we did grow in the knowledge of the gospel a ton which was really cool. I feel like my knowledge is growing every day and that is the cool thing about Christ’s gospel and eternal progression that we are always going to be learning if we are living the commandments. With this knowledge of the gospel I have been gaining it has changed me as a person a lot... and what I truly want in life. The gospel changes you inside and out, it changes your present and future. I challenge all of you to study the gospel. If you are making poor decisions in your life, it will help you get one the right path and straighten you out. And I promise this is the only path worth walking on. I have been on both sides of this and I know what I need to do to get back to my Father in Heaven. I know how to get there and I know what I am willing to do to get there. No unanswered questions, no holes the gospel is complete.

Let the gospel change you, let your light shine, be who God wants you to be and not what the world expects you to be. Be you, be the son or daughter of God that you need to be. Gotta love preaching haha, but I’m sorry I don’t really have a story this week. I promise next week will be better:)


Love Elder Keegan



No comments:

Post a Comment