Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother’s Day… my new favorite holiday ...

Hello everyone this week was a good week :)

But let’s be real, being a representative of Jesus Christ is pretty much the greatest thing in the entire world I am not going to lie. Sure missions are hard, harder than I ever imagined, but really it can be done haha. I mean just take it one day at a time :)

So this week is Mother’s Day… my new favorite holiday cause I get to talk to my family. I mean seriously on mission any contact you have with your family and your friends is the best day of your mission by far :) 

SO this week nothing too big happened, just a couple things out of the woodwork, so I will keep you posted.

This week I wanted to talk about mothers. Those of you who take your mother for granted...I would like to say to you "stop". I have been gone now for 9 months and I have realized how much I truly love my family. I used to look forward to getting out of the house and away from all of the rules of life, but......missions have way more rules... haha. I miss my family so much. Really they have done everything for me and I need to do all I can to pay them back. 

Sorry my letter is short today but really just think about your family. You seriously can’t imagine being away from them until you do it.

I love you guys so much and really we can do this, but we need each other. Do it.
I promise you can’t do it alone. 

Thanks for the love guys. I miss you.  Elder Keegan





No comments:

Post a Comment