Friday, July 19, 2013

Hand Written Letter from 1st Night at MTC

Well, it is my first night here and they have instructed me to write a letter home. I really don't know what to say. It has been different than I thought. I dont hate it. I mean I think I can do this for 2 years. I don't feel sick anymore. I do miss all of you. My companion is Elder Gevas. He is a nineteen year old, he dropped out of High School. He is from a little town in west Utah. He is a really nice guy, I can't complain a bit. I'm sitting on my pee stained bunk bed looking up and it still feels weird to me. I feel so young. I have so much to learn, all my previous worries are gone. I now am worried about teaching and being able to communicate. I miss Lirenza haha, but this is what I need to be doing. My companion is teaching me a lot and I am grateful to have him. I don't really know what else to say but God bless America. Texas better be ready because I'm working hard. Love, Keegan

No comments:

Post a Comment